Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is Spring Here Yet?!

So we had that warm spell and that was nice and all, but I hate teases like that!  I got to go for a walk out on the trail and it was so great!  I love the spring - windows open, fresh air, beautiful days!  UGH why can't February just end already!!  It just drags and drags!!  Emma was telling me this morning in the car on the way to school that she had a campfire last night with marshmallows...poor kid is remembering something from months and months ago!!  I told her we would do it again soon and she asked if that meant tonight, I said no it will probably be too cold, and she said oh man I want it to be warm!!  Me too, Em, me too!  She also got a new sun dress at Gymboree, which she just wants to wear in the worst way, too bad she will be waiting quite a few months to put that on!

I think that for me February and March are the worst months....just dreary and LONG!  Especially March, although hopefully it will warm up early.  I do have to say that I am noticing the days getting longer, which starts to help me get out of my winter funk.  I just can't wait for park days, taking the kids out back mid day to rid them of energy, zoo trips, etc!  I just can't wait for Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment