Friday, February 6, 2009

The Next American Idol....

So we watch American Idol as I am sure many out there do. But I guess it is kind of our guilty pleasure. I really got into last year because I thought David Cook was just awesome! I mean that guy was/is so creative!! Jon even got into it and is into this year too. It is fun to watch, especially during auditions. Well this year we watch and Emma is still up because we put her down after we are 100% sure that Owen is asleep since they share a room. So she has been watching what she calls the singing show. She is very into it, but she wants to do what they do. I tell her she has to wait for Mommy to pause it. So now she is constantly asking for me to pause it. When I do, this is what happens:



As you can see she stops everything, finds her mark - based on the foam floor mat - and tells us what song she is going to sing! The funniest part is she adds to it...as you can see! She jazzes Twinkle Twinkle and the ABCs. The dances and points!! It is so cute!! But I have to say, I think I have the next American Idol on my hands...do you hear that voice? Do you see those moves? LOL!! Her name is Emma Jordan and she is the Next American Idol! Well in what 13ish years!!

Happy Reading and viewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment