Tuesday, February 10, 2009

She cracks me up....again!

So we have a trip planned to WDW in a couple of months. Emma has about 1 inch to go before she is big enough to ride on the 40 incher rides - Splash Mountain being the main one she wants to go on. Well just now she comes up to me and says, please mommy can I ride splash mountain. I said well Emma you know you have to grow one more inch, so we shall see. She says, no mommy I am big....I have boobies!!!! WHAT?!!!! She has put something in her shirt and is telling me it is her boobies and she is big now. She then goes to get on the rocking horse that Owen got for Christmas and is talking to herself and says...Oh silly Emma you can't go on that, you are too big, you have boobies now! Where does she get this stuff???!!!

She now tells me she is little again and that her (stuffed) puppy dog, was just pretending to be her boobies...so you tell me active imagination, or should I be worried?!

Crazy crazy kid!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment