Thursday, January 29, 2009

Frustrated....

So I am in a mom's group, called Moxie Moms. It is so great and thank god for it. But we are having such a hard time finding fun indoor activites for the kids this winter. So I have been searching online for ideas and I am finding NADA! I just want to figure something fun and inexpensive to do with the kids. Something they can do to get their energy out. As I sit here and type Emma is jumping on the sofa! She actually just jumped off and is claiming she hurt herself...see...I need a place to take them!!

We were scheduled to go to My Gym for a Mom's group play time, and it got cancelled because of bad weather. What really irks me is that no one from there called and informed us of the cancellation. We have been having a few issues with how they handle things, so that started my search for other options. Well I now know why they can act as they do...they have NO competition at all!! This frustrates me to no end. Not to mention that being a member of Moxie is more than just being in a mom's group, it also allows for some pretty great discounts. One of our more popular discounts - My Gym. Well they have now altered how we get our discount...BS if you ask me!!

My kids LOVE Oasis Family Fun Center, but it is a bit of a drive. If only we had a place like that closer to us. I am telling you I need to find a backer and open one here in Downingtown. That is far enough away from the one in Glen Mills and can get the business from this area. I thought I had heard of something like it in King of Prussia maybe, but I am having a hard time finding it...that is if it even exsists! So furstrating...see why this is aptly named frustrated!!

Anyone have any ideas....anyone?! Please post them in the comments...that is if anyone even reads this...lol!!

Happy reading and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment