Tuesday, January 27, 2009

UGH Kids....Gotta love 'em!

Some days I wonder if they are out to get me or what?! So Emma is 3 1/2 and Owen is 15 months. He has been tormenting her lately. I warned her he would eventually! Pay back is a ...well you know!! Well our laptop power cord broke, so now whenever I want to take a 5 minute break and get on the computer it is a huge task. I have to go down to the basement, which in our house is not that big of a deal because it is all open to the upstairs. Well it seems that all is good up there, they are playing nicely and I decide ok I am going to go check my email or whatever, it NEVER fails that they immediately start at each other as soon as my butt hits the chair!!

But for the most part they are relatively good. Owen gets into EVERYTHING lately!! I mean EVERYTHING!! He climbs on the sofa and gets on the arm rest to get all the things we have put up high so that he can't have them. He also climbs from the sofa to the end table and then sits and plays with the pull string on the lamp! Then there is the kitchen - he loves climbing up on the chairs and then the table to get anything we may have up there...no more candles for me!! Oh and then there is the trash can! This kid has always been interested in the darn trash can!! Ever since he could pull himself up to standing he has been trying to get into the trash! He also throws his socks in the trash!! (So for me it is not the dryer eating the socks, it is me not catching Owen throwing one out!!)

Here is a fairly recent picture or my little monster!!

Emma is getting so freaking big! It is like it happened overnight! She has this memory that she never really had. I mean all of a sudden she starts talking about stuff from last summer, where last year at this time she wouldn't remember the summer before unless prompted. She out of no where says to me - "I want to ride in the kayak again!" I am like, ok that's random. I asked her what she was talking about and she said "Like I did with Daddy and Pops!" She was talking about our summer trip to the Lake. She really is such a sweetheart! Even when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't she is cute! It is so hard to get frustrated with her, but at the same time so easy!! LOL When she is in time out she talks the whole time. She sits there and repeats OVER and OVER again - I'm just so sorry Mommy/Daddy! (depending on who put her in) She really does love her brother though, and it is so cute to see them together!

My little Princess!


Well that is all I really have to say for now I guess!! I know tomorrow is wordless Wednesday, so I am really going to try and remember to do that!! Off to add some more pics to my profile and what not!!

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment